Holiday Inn Express
Amerilodge Group is looking for a Full-Time Maintenance Technician for our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Saginaw!! The ideal candidate will be responsible for the condition and functionality of our hotel. You will perform Facilities Maintenance tasks of great variety such as painting, HVAC installations, Pool Chemical Readings, Guest Room Repairs and Landscaping. A Maintenance Technician is a detail-oriented professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines. The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
What Can We Offer You in This Position?
All Full-Time employees are able to enroll in our Comprehensive benefit plan, which includes Dental and Vision insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, and Paid Time Off. In addition, all employees may participate in our Employee Referral Program, our Employee Brand Discount, and our Employee Assistance Programs.
We pride ourselves on being a “family-centered” company. Our CEO will tell you we spend more time with the people we work with than the people we live with at home. We work hard, and play hard, and enjoy a strong Corporate Support Structure so that our Property Management can focus on guests and staff. If you are looking to join a company where you can feel “at home”, we just might be the perfect place for you! Submit your resume today!
Providing a lasting first impression filled with the highest quality of hospitality service. Beginning with guest reservations and to continue through the checkout process, it is every employee’s duty and passion to see that all guest needs will be handled in an efficient, gracious and professional manor.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Certified Pool Operator beneficial
Public, business atmosphere, with responsibilities both in and outside the building. Lifting and carrying up to 10 lbs. may occur and with assistance, moving up to 50 lbs. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
Related keywords: maintenance technician, maintenance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour