Director of Revenue Management
Under minimal direction and reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, the Director of Revenue Management implements and manages strategies to maximize total revenue of the Amerilodge portfolio. Implement tactics to take advantage of demand for all segments while working in conjunction with the General Managers to analyze current and future forecasts to support Revenue Management decision making. Model and encourage behavior consistent with the core values of Amerilodge.
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you will mostly be:
- Develop and implement revenue management strategies to maximize revenue and profitability
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities for revenue growth
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop pricing strategies and optimize sales performance
- Utilize technology sales tools, such as Salesforce, to track and manage sales activities
- Provide leadership and guidance to the sales team to achieve revenue targets
- Monitor and analyze sales data to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions
- Work closely with customer service teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Collaborate with business development teams to identify new revenue streams and opportunities
What we need from you
- Proven experience in revenue management or a related field
- Previous Hospitality Experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze market trends and sales data
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in using technology sales tools, such as Salesforce
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide a team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to analyze business performance and make data-driven decisions
What you can expect from us
As a Director of Revenue Management with Amerilodge Group, you will be eligible to take part in a Comprehensive Benefit Plan with the company. You will be eligible for our Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, along with STD/LTD, and Life Insurance. In addition, you will accrue Paid Time Off during the year to maintain your work/life balance. We also offer Employee Brand Discounts, Employee Referral Bonuses, and an Employee Assistance Plan.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We are always excited to meet new people and help them feel welcome in our place of employment! We look forward to talking to you about the opportunities we have available!