Courtyard by Marriott Battle Creek
We are on the lookout for true leaders. We need a new General Manager to take the top job and make it their own. Taking ownership of the day-to-day hotel direction, maximizing financial returns, driving people development and empowering our team to create memorable guest experiences every step along the way.
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you will mostly be:
- Developing & implementing programs and initiatives to increase team engagement and achieve against performance and development goal’s
- Maintaining compliance with all required company, brand and service standards – collaborating with co-workers to exceed guest expectations
- Building relationships with guests and external contacts such as current and potential clients, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers and local communities
- Leading annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans to accurately forecast budgets
- Driving revenues, future profitability and maximum return on investment
What we need from you
- Previous Hotel Management Experience is required.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, reasoning and motivational skills
- Working knowledge of hotel property management systems like Opera beneficial
What you can expect from us
As a General Manager with Amerilodge Group, you will be eligible to take part in a Comprehensive Benefit Plan with the company. You will be eligible for our Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, along with STD/LTD, and Life Insurance. In addition, you will accrue 2 weeks of Paid Time Off during the year to maintain your work/life balance. We also offer Employee Brand Discounts, Employee Referral Bonuses, and an Employee Assistance Plan.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We are always excited to meet new people and help them feel welcome in our place of employment! We look forward to talking to you about the opportunities we have available!