Website Holiday Inn Express
Our guests’ safety and comfort always come first. Which is why we are seeking out a master multi-tasker with the repair skills needed to keep our hotels looking and feeling their very best.
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you will mostly be:
- Being flexible to react to ad-hoc duties where we have to unexpectedly pull together to get a task completed
- Creating a safe, secure and comfortable environment for our guests to enjoy
- Carrying out a preventative maintenance that creates a safe, secure and comfortable environment for our guests to enjoy
- Overseeing physical operations – from maintenance and repair to security and servicing
- Building strong relationships with outside contacts including guests, regulatory agencies, others as needed
What we need from you
- High school diploma or General Education Certificate is required. Additional studies in HVAC or previous hotel or apartment complex experience is encouraged.
- Specialized expertise in plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and carpentry fields is a plus
- Ability to apply appropriate resolution to stressful situations.
What you can expect from us
We provide a completive salary that rewards hard workers. However, we are not just a job but provide a strong team culture that counts on each other & our community. Our benefits include employee assistance program, paid time off (for full time employees) discounts on hotel rooms and community volunteer opportunities.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We are always excited to meet new people and help them feel welcome in our place of employment! We look forward to talking to you about the opportunities we have available!