A purchase analyst will help support our hotels located through out Michigan, Indiana and Ohio with purchasing goods and services from multiple vendors. The ideal candidate will be efficient and think economically regarding cost to ensure policies and procedures are being followed.
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you will mostly be:
- Follow company’s policies and procedures for the purchase of goods and services.
- Monitors activities of properties purchases.
- Negotiates cash discounts, volume purchasing discounts, and OEM pricing, etc.
- Recommends vendors based on price, capability, and past performance following company and brand standards.
- Make certain that purchasing documents are completed properly and the terms and conditions of purchase are appropriate.
- Keep accurate records, including price histories and any problems in doing business with particular vendors.
- Works closely with managers scheduling production to maintain a “just-in-time” level of inventory.
What we need from you
- 2 years of previous purchasing and negotiating experience required
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Excellent communication, problem solving, reasoning and motivational skills
What you can expect from us
As a Purchasing Analyst with Amerilodge Group, you will be eligible to take part in a Comprehensive Benefit Plan with the company. You will be eligible for our Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, along with STD/LTD, and Life Insurance. In addition, you will accrue 2 weeks of Paid Time Off during the year to maintain your work/life balance. We also offer Employee Brand Discounts, Employee Referral Bonuses, and an Employee Assistance Plan.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We are always excited to meet new people and help them feel welcome in our place of employment! We look forward to talking to you about the opportunities we have available!