Holiday Inn Battle Creek
Our hotels bring people together. We are searching for a Duel Sales Manager capable of juggling bookings, building strong client relationships and pulling together truly unforgettable events, meetings and conferences
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you will mostly be:
- Liaising with clients to build accurate events bookings
- Delivering exceptional service standards in-person, via email or over the phone
- Establishing client requirements to effectively facilitate their needs
- Responding to meeting & events enquiries and upselling to maximize sales, occupancy and revenue
- Accurately logging all enquiries in the sales and catering system – compiling accurate function sheets and regular reports for the Operations Team
What we need from you
- Previous groups, meeting and events experience in a hotel or sales role
- Passion for providing excellent client experiences and client engagement
- Confidence in proactively preventing problems and ability to handle service recovery following any complaints
- Love of working in a fast-paced and motivated team with a desire to take the next step in your career
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional administrative and time-management skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team and learn new things
What you can expect from us
As a Sales Manager with Amerilodge Group, you will be eligible to take part in a Comprehensive Benefit Plan with the company. You will be eligible for our Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, along with STD/LTD, and Life Insurance. In addition, you will accrue 2 weeks of Paid Time Off during the year to maintain your work/life balance. We also offer Employee Brand Discounts, Employee Referral Bonuses, and an Employee Assistance Plan.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We are always excited to meet new people and help them feel welcome in our place of employment! We look forward to talking to you about the opportunities we have available!