Under minimal direction and reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing and the Director of Revenue Management, as a revenue manager you would implement and manages strategies to maximize total revenue of the Amerilodge portfolio. Implement tactics to take advantage of demand for all segments while working in conjunction with the General Managers to analyze current and future forecasts to support Revenue Management decision making. Model and encourage behavior consistent with the core values of Amerilodge.
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Implement Revenue Management strategies using available tools. Provide input to assist with strategic decision making.
- Present and implement Revenue Management tactics for the rolling 12 months with focus on the next 90 days.
- Perform Revenue Management trainings and workshops for other team members in the portfolio to increase Revenue Management awareness and cultures.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing, Catering and F&B departments where applicable, focusing on business profitability.
- Act as the Revenue Manager for each property within an assigned group of hotels of the portfolio, own the revenue goals, impact and influence hotel teams and all stake holders to drive revenue strategies.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge regarding hotels and brand standards.
- Review and track competitor set results on a daily basis to enable analysis of penetration indices and forecasting of competitor business.
- Monitor competitor pricing for all revenue generating departments and understand the dynamics of the local market, demand generators; recommend appropriate actions relating to pricing and market mix on this basis to the applicable team.
- Manage all channels (CRO, GDS, internet direct and indirect) including but not limited to room types and sell strategy. Responsible for ensuring compliance with LIRG and managing OTA distributors in compliance with brand standards and rules.
What we need from you
- 2 years of previous Revenue Management or equivalent hospitality experience.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, reasoning and motivational skills
- Demonstrate the following leadership competencies: Drive, Intellectual Acumen, Relationships, Focus, Individualized Approach, Growth Orientation, and Manage Response to Negativity with Positive Redirection.
What you can expect from us
As a Revenue Manager with Amerilodge Group, you will be eligible to take part in a Comprehensive Benefit Plan with the company. You will be eligible for our Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, along with STD/LTD, and Life Insurance. In addition, you will accrue Paid Time Off during the year to maintain your work/life balance. We also offer Employee Brand Discounts, Employee Referral Bonuses, and an Employee Assistance Plan.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We are always excited to meet new people and help them feel welcome in our place of employment! We look forward to talking to you about the opportunities we have available!